Administrator – IOW
We are looking for a passionate Administrator to join our dynamic operations team based in Ryde, on the Isle of Wight.
A little about us
VesselsValue is a disruptive, dynamic and innovative tech company operating in the Shipping, Superyacht and Aviation sectors. Our clients include the world’s leading investors, traders, lenders, shipowners, operators, regulatory bodies and advisors.
Founded as a start-up in 2010, we now employ close to 200 people across our 5 commercial offices in London, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai, Hong Kong and our 3 R&D offices in Stoke, Manila, Isle of Wight. We are a fast growing, profitable and highly ambitious company.
We offer a supportive, trusting, and transparent environment, with considerable freedom of operation in a young and growing global company.
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, organised administrator with a can-do attitude, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills to join our team on the Isle of Wight. Previous experience in a similar role is essential. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and be confident communicating with team members and management.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
As an Administrator you will play a key role in the organisation of the Company’s operational needs to ensure the smooth-running of the business. You will report to the Office Manager and provide support in the day to day running of the office, such duties to include:
- Maintaining stock levels and placing orders for office supplies as required
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Attends meetings and takes meeting notes.
- Providing assistance with planning and arranging of events
- Make travel arrangements (UK and International)
- To support accounts payable and accounts receivable
- To support monitoring expenditures, processes payment requests for reimbursement; prepares purchase orders, purchase requisitions
- Maintain filing system for data on customers and clients
- Photocopying and filing
- Liaises with external contractors to carryout tasks
Key skills required:
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previous working experience as an Administrator essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge/experience of Sage is desirable but not essential
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience and qualifications.
Start date: ASAP
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, as soon as possible to email@example.com We will review applications as soon as they are received.
No Agencies Please – do not send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested you to do so in respect of a specific vacancy. Thank you.