Business Development Executive, Account Growth – London
We are looking for a passionate Sales person to join our dynamic Client Services team based in London.
A little about us
VesselsValue is a dynamic and innovative tech company operating in the Shipping, Offshore and Superyacht sectors. We have over 2,000 users worldwide, including leading banks, funds, shipowners and more. We employ over 160 people across our 7 offices in London, Singapore, Seoul, Xi’an, Manila, Isle of Wight and Stoke and are rapidly expanding.
As a creative, forward thinking and hardworking company, the successful candidate should share these values. In return, you will get to work in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment, with a young but growing global company.
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and confident team member with a strong commercial background and excellent communication skills to join our ever-expanding Client Services team in London. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential. Having an excellent phone manner is a necessity. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work well under pressure, problem solve and be confident communicating with clients’ team members and management. There will be an opportunity as the role progresses to travel at home and abroad.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Managing relationships with clients across the VV subscription base, supporting them in delivering an excellent service and renewing and growing existing contracts. Internal communication is key, from advising marketing team to working with the development team to enhance and develop VV to keeping accurate records in our CRM system (Salesforce) whilst always improving relations with clients. The candidate would be expected to have previous experience of Sales, preferably B2B.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, written and verbal) and organisational skills
- Commercial focus and experience of both medium and small company sales processes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to present to both small and large audiences
- An interest in developing the wider service provision in line with client requirements
- Able to work both independently and in collaboration with multiple teams
- Previous experience with Salesforce (preferable)
- Record of delivering account growth
- Knowledge/experience of the maritime sector
- 23 days holiday + public holidays
- Standard company benefits such as pension and group life assurance
- Fun working environment with regular social events and Christmas parties
- Continued professional development
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Depending on experience + potential for bonus
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com