Key Account Manager – London
We are looking for a passionate salesperson to join our dynamic Client Services team based at our London HQ. The role will focus on growth of our Small and Medium size Enterprise clients.
A little about us
VesselsValue is a disruptive, dynamic and innovative tech company operating in the Shipping, Offshore and Superyacht sectors. Our clients include the World’s leading banks, funds, shipowners, regulatory bodies and more. We believe that we provide unbiased shipping data quickly and easily with our own proprietary database.
We employ over 160 people in our 4 commercial offices in London, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai and in our 3 R&D offices Stoke, Manila, IOW. We are rapidly growing.
The successful candidate should share our values of innovation, tenacity and transparency.
We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated and confident team member with a strong commercial background in either account management or business development. Previous experience in a Client facing commercial role is essential. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to strategically identify clients’ needs and prioritize these opportunities. To apply you will need to be confident in growing client engagement both with existing and new teams within the Clients company. The role requires regular travel and if successful offers the opportunity for rapid progression in this growing company.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
Growing and managing relationships with SME primarily ship owning clients across the VV subscription base. Innovating existing and new data sets to provide new solutions that can be sold to multiple clients. Working with the Management, Development and Business Insight teams. No previous shipping experience is required though it is preferred.
Key skills required
- Drive and motivation to rapidly progress in a growing company.
- Ability to think strategically and build a plan to improve the Client relationship in its entirety.
- Cross-selling new products.
- Strong communication skills – listening and questioning client needs.
- Organisational Skills.
- Attention to detail under tight deadlines.
- Ability to present to both small and large audiences.
- Comfortable Liaising with C-suite executives.
- Experience in data sales (preferred).
- Experience of the maritime sector (preferred).
- Previous experience with Salesforce (preferred).
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, as soon as possible to email@example.com We will review applications as soon as they are received.
No Agencies Please – do not send us CVs, or contact VV or any of its employees, unless we have explicitly requested you to do so in respect of a specific vacancy. Thank you