Marketing Manager – London
We are looking for a driven and experienced Marketing Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team in London.
A little about us
VesselsValue is a leading and innovative tech company operating in the Shipping, Offshore and Superyacht sectors. We have over 2,000 users worldwide, including leading banks, funds and shipowners. We employ over 150 people across our 7 offices in London, Stoke, Singapore, Korea (Republic of), China, The Philippines and Isle of Wight.
We are now expanding our services into the Aviation sector and looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead us to market and successfully build our presence in this space.
As a creative, forward thinking and hardworking company, the successful candidate should share these values. In return, you will get to work in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment, with a young, but growing global company.
This is a wide-ranging and hands on role which includes building and maintaining a strong and consistent brand image through a wide range of on and offline marketing channels. You will be required to track and analyse the effectiveness of campaigns whilst offering insight and ideas.
You will report directly into the Head of Marketing & Communications with the opportunity to quickly gain more responsibilities and autonomy. The ideal candidate should have at least 3-4 years of Marketing experience in the Maritime and/or Aviation sectors.
There is also the opportunity to travel to key logistics and financial countries such as USA, Norway, Germany, Greece, Switzerland and UAE for networking events.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Delivering successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Writing creative briefs and managing projects
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships
- Measuring ROI and performance including regular reporting and analysis
- Managing budgets and negotiating effectively
- Analysing and preparing competitor analysis
- Working with key internal stakeholders to develop effective content for use on relevant marketing channels
- Preparing and monitoring marketing budgets effectively
- Overseeing tradeshows and events
- Managing company social media accounts
Key skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience and an interest in the Maritime and/or Aviation industry
- Pro active
- Results driven
- Excellent written skills and proof reading
- Analytical with a good grasp of Excel
- Experience in Salesforce and Act On is useful but not crucial
We offer a competitive benefits package
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Salary of £30,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org We will review applications as soon as they are received.
No Agencies Please – do not send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested you to do so in respect of a specific vacancy. Thank you.