PHP Developers, Senior PHP Developers & Lead Developers
We are looking for passionate PHP Developers, Senior PHP Developers and Lead Developers to join our dynamic Development team based in Stoke-on-Trent.
A little about us
VesselsValue is a dynamic and innovative tech company operating in the Shipping, Offshore and Superyacht sectors. We have over 2,000 users worldwide, including leading banks, funds, shipowners and more. We employ over 160 people across our 7 offices in London, Stoke, Singapore, Korea (Republic of), China, The Philippines and Isle of Wight and are rapidly expanding.
As a creative, forward thinking and hardworking company, the successful candidate should share these values. In return, you will get to work in a supportive, trusting and transparent environment, with a young but growing global company.
VesselsValue was founded in 2009 having built a unique online platform that automatically values commercial shipping vessels. Completely built in-house, the complex algorithms and extensive databases are maintained by the Development team in Stoke. The company has a high presence of R&D, looking to further enhance the services available by utilising the latest technology and huge datasets to digitalise the industry.
Providing opportunity to be part of an R&D team that will challenge you daily with complex problems and the freedom to consider solutions, deliver prototypes through to MVP. We need people with problem solving skills, excellent programming abilities and a keen attention to detail.
Key skills required:
- PHP 7+ including OOP practices
- Problem solving
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Developer
- PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend
- Machine Learning
- Responsive/mobile first design
- Python, Java
- Mathematics at A-Level or further
- 23 days holiday (increases with service) + public holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company benefits including Group Life Assurance and Healthcare scheme (subject to terms)
- Recreation/Game rooms (depending on location)
- Fun working environment with regular social events and Christmas parties
- Continued professional development
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30,000 – £60,000 p.a. depending on role and experience.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.